Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You've Got Talent [Part 1]

Kseniya Simonova is a sand painting artist, and won 2009 Ukraine's Got Talent. Sand drawers use a lightbox, dramatic lighting and music, and hey...sand.

Stick to the foreign stuff..its the best.

You're gonna start wishing you knew Ukranian.



Part 1:
Part 2:

Time Lapse.

For you detail-centric people, these ones are intricate. And long.


On a quirky note, this one is one of my favorites:

Now that you are fully blown away, possibly even over-exposed to the idea, I bid you adieu as I continue in my art series.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this! Fantastic!
    However, you put far too much and linkage into one post!

    I'm just jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy those sand works. I just wish I knew the back story to these.

    ReplyDelete