Thursday, January 28, 2010

You've Got Talent [Part 3]

Here's a different take on art...speed painting. I think you can pretty much make a competition out of anything these days if you just time it. Speed shoe-making? Speed flower arranging? Speed walking? Yeah. I have good ideas.

This guy used 10 packets of ketchup for "paint" and fries for "brushes." I guess his mom never told him not to play with his food. The longer I watch this video, the more I am disgusted by ketchup, which I'm totally ok with.

Someone did a ketchup Mona Lisa, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxulxN0oDo

...and this guys paints with chocolate syrup. I mean, I love chocolate, but jeepers!

Heres one for the rednecks.

...one for the ladies? mascara art! this one is AMAZING. There was a lipstick one, but it was of Angelina Jolie, so, needless to say, I didn't include it.

cheese puffs. yeah.

I never knew my morning toast had so much potential, but apparently, thats why I'm not a speed painter. That, and lack of talent : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_HPvAhnG_w


So, just in case you were wondering, YES, I spent almost half a day researching my art series. YES, I do feel completely and utterly talent-less now. YES , I really want to play with sand. And YES, there is still more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- great talent, but I'm not sure it's worth bragging about. I probably wouldn't brag if I had those skills

    ReplyDelete