Thursday, February 10, 2011

HSBC does that.

Ok, so I'm going a little crazy blog posting. But I have two hours on my hands, and danget, I want to blog! Not to mention I wanted to beat Gabe to the punch on this one. We sat down and watched a bunch of these the other day, and being the suave cultural adapters we are (a.k.a. we have some pretty awesome cultural no-no stories) we enjoy laughing at others' mistakes.


I hope this can happen. Next time I ride the subway somewhere...its happening.

Germans vs. French. I bet you want to see what happens.



And Chinese conundrums are always super entertaining.



I'll limit myself to just four, but there are plenty of good ones to go around. Heres one for animal lovers. And sports lovers. What? You'll see.


Go ahead. Look up more. I know you want to. Start with swings, washing machines, my world, and shopkeepers. Break!

1 comment: