Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wolves and Moons, Please.


How have I been so nieve all this time?
There is a shirt out there...a shirt with magical powers. How do I know, you ask? Over a thousand reviews have spoken the awesome majesty that accompanies this shirt endowed with three wolves howling at the moon. Dwight of The Office proudly wears this tee around his girthy frame, and even ABC and NBC News thinks its worth their precious reporting time. Need I say any more? Check out the first-hand experiences here. You will be nothing less than amazed.
Here's a taste:

Great compliment for my skin art, May 19, 2009
By
overlook1977 (Raleigh, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.

So do yourself a favor and make a believer out of yourself. I hope this gem of a video helps.

2 comments: